Welner Oy | Ruskonniityntie 19 C, FI-90620 Oulu, Finland | sales(at)welner.fi | +358 400 600 942 | www.welner.fi
AMA ROLLER® PIPE ROTATOR
The pipe rotator is an accessory for AMA’s A pipe stand, and is suitable for both preparatory workshops and job sites. The device rotates pipes at the desired speed and the welder doesn’t have to constantly change positions. The pipe rotator streamlines work in many phases:
• Facilitates cutting with an angle grinder
• Easier, faster welding and assembling tack welding (no interruptions, seam resembles a robot weld)
• Cleaning of back welds and brushing of seams
• Suitable for all manual welding methods: MIG, MAG, covered electrode arc welding, and TIG
• Enables welding of difficult materials in one ergonomic position
• Quicker brushing of stainless steel seams
• Quick-release fastener for easy fastening / removal from AMA’s A pipe stand
• Suitable for pipe diameters from 30 to 508 mm
• Weight: 23 kg
• Torque: 30 Nm
• Adjustable rotating speed and direction
• Foot pedal-operated
PIPE STAND SET
Adjustable height. Zinc-coated frame and frame components. Stainless steel rollers, pipe fastener chain, chain tightener, and “paws.” Maximum load 1500 kg. Suitable for pipe diameters 15–600 mm; maximum pipe wall thickness 6 mm.
NOTE! The set is also available with an optional 32 A electric power distribution panel mounted on stand A, which reduces the number of power cables at the job site.
Adjustable height. Zinc-coated frame and frame components. Stainless steel ball-rollers and bearing housing. Maximum load 560 kg.
Auxiliary stand, adjustable height. Zinc-coated frame. Maximum load 250 kg.
A pipe stand set for preparatory installation and welding of acid-resistant and stainless steel thin-wall pipes: Adjustable (height/accuracy), sturdy, easily portable pipe stands A, B, and C.
CENTERING COLLAR SET
• Stainless steel
• Basic set contains sizes DN 150–DN/NS 500 (for diameters 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, and 500)
• Also available in smaller and larger sizes
(DN 80–DN/NS 1500)
• Collar size 350 and larger sizes compatible with both DN and NS dimensions.
Ultra-fast, accurate, and easy-to-use stainless steel/acid-resistant pipe centering collar. Reduces installation and welding errors to a minimum. The basic set contains 7 different collar sizes and a centering collar tightener.
CENTERING COLLAR TIGHTENER
• Stainless steel
• Fitted with thrust bearings
• Two sizes; a smaller tightener with an adjusting wheel and a larger tightener with an adjusting crank.
• Both tighteners fit all of our collar sizes, but we recommend using the larger tightener with collar size DN/NS 350 or larger because it has a 50 mm longer span and provides more torsional force. It is also better suited for thicker-walled pipes (max 6 mm).
A counterweight system that is quickly fastened with centering collars. The counterweight system makes it easy to install and weld heavy pipes with elbows and projecting parts.
• Counterweight fastener: stainless steel, fitted with thrust bearings, partly zinc-coated
• Weights: zinc-treated steel, about 9 kg/weight (4 weights)